Gorilla Grow Tent Manufacturer Warranty and Return Policy
Indoor Grow Tent WARRANTY REPLACEMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Gorilla Grow Tents have a 1-year warranty on craftsmanship. The Warranty/Replacement policy is valid for original purchasers with valid receipt. User negligence and normal wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
Listed below are the steps involved in submitting a request for warranty replacement.
1. Contact a Gorilla Grow Tent representative by phone or email at: 855-448-4769 or email@example.com
2. The Gorilla Grow Tent representative will either attempt to assist in troubleshooting, requests photos showing damages, or ask for additional information.
3. If the part in question is faulty and not fixable, the customer will need to send it back to the Gorilla Grow Tent warehouse. (Gorilla Grow Tent representative will specify the address)
**The shipping fee to the Gorilla Grow Tent facility will be covered by the customer.**
4. Once Gorilla Grow Tent receives the faulty product, it will be examined and either be refurbished or replaced. If the tent proves to be functioning appropriately, the same tent will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
5. Any replacement will be sent back to the specified customer shipping address.
**Gorilla Grow Tent will cover the return shipping fee.**
Returns by Mail
1. Pack the item securely in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING. Please
DO NOT throw away the original packaging your material came in. Enclose a
copy of the invoice.
2. All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes to ensure full credit.
3. For a system return, we will create the bill of lading and make the shipping
arrangements for you. We will then issue the credit minus the cost of shipping
4. Contact Gorilla Grow Tent at 855.448.4769 before you ship the return package for the
correct shipping address.
5. Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure
that the package is returned to the warehouse.
6. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for
purchase usually within 5-10 business days of our receiving your returned
product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% RE-STOCKING FEE
DAMAGE CLAIM POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Currently damages to Gorilla Grow Tent shipments occur less than 1% of the time. In the unfortunate event that damages do occur, the following procedure and timeline must be followed in order to ensure the expeditious delivery of a replacement system and a claim being filed with the damaging carrier.
1. When customer receives their Gorilla Grow Tent, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior.
2. Customer will then inspect contents alongside the delivering driver.
3. Significant damages should be refused by customer and signed for by driver.
4. Light cosmetic damages not affecting functionality may be accepted by customer and acknowledged and signed for by driver.
5. Damages not noticed and seen with driver present may still be claimed as concealed damages.
6. Gorilla Grow Tent MUST BE NOTIFIED OF THE DAMAGES (concealed or signed for) WITHIN 48 HOURS IN ORDER TO SUCCESSFULLY BEGIN A CLAIM WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY. Customers exceeding this time frame may be penalized with a delay and/or forfeiture of a replacement, and/or financial penalties.
7. The assigned Gorilla Grow Tent representative will require pictures and a description of the damages.
8. Once the required pictures and description are received, a pick-up of the damaged product, and the shipment of a replacement product will be scheduled.
9. Provided that all of the above requirements are met, Gorilla Grow Tent will make every effort to send a replacement system within 72 hours. However, extenuating circumstances may prevent 100% adherence to this policy. Damages occurring during product back orders, high volume periods, holidays, or for other reasons may take additional time to deliver.
Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. products were designed with the intention of creating a contained, ideal growing environment for plants, vegetables, fruits, and herbs as a solution to the dilemma of certain locales and outdoor climates being unsuitable for growing and producing healthy plants.
Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc.’s products are to be used for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of you as the purchaser to know and abide by all laws pertaining to the use of your Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. product.
Gorilla Grow Tent, Inc. will not be held liable for any unlawful state or federal activity arising out of the post-sale use of our products. By agreeing to the terms & conditions, you as the purchaser are attesting to the lawful use of our product and are thereby solely responsible for acting in conformance with all applicable regulations.